Legal Analytics Specialist - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is looking for a skilled individual to complement our Organisation.
- Global Data & Reporting team is responsible for managing support and maintenance processes for Data, Reporting, Integrated solutions and Central Data Maintenance for all Regions in our company.
- The right candidate will be working with Business Applications team for company Region America.
About the department
Global Data & Reporting is an integrated part of the Corporate IT Organisation in GSC India and responsible for managing support and maintenance processes for Data, Reporting, Integrated solutions all Regions in our company.
- Minimum 4 years of Experience in BI and Base SAS Coding
- Minimum 2 years of experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting, Net, IIS 6.0
- Good Knowledge of Clear well -e Discovery tool
- Good Knowledge in Active Directory, Federation Identity Management (SAML, WS-trust, Open Token)
- Good Knowledge of IBM Atlas 184.108.40.206, Open Text eDOCS DM 5.3.0, PatentIn 3.5.1, AutoDocs IPDAS 220.127.116.11, Checker 4.4.6, USPTO-EFS Web tools
- Good Knowledge of Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c, SQL Server 2008,MySQL databases
- Good understanding of Windows 95/98/2000/XP, UNIX Operating Systems
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry will be an added advantage
- Experience in international matrix organisation, have global mind-set, work with external vendors and stakeholders in multiple geographies and time zones
- Strong experience in the use of office desktop applications and tools (e.g. Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong Business Analyst skill is a must
- Must have demonstrated business relationship skills and ability to understand business complexities
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- As an Individual Contributor, the candidate in this role is expected to be self-governed, self-led, take complete ownership for the expected deliverables;
- Scope will include their individual assignments, but may include assigning, coordinating, and holding others accountable for deliverables.
- The primary duties for this position include (but not limited to) :
- Providing production support to the SaaS applications and the cloud environments.
- Manage domain related tracks in the context of Active Directory and Federation Services
- Monitor and respond to incidents/tickets
- Involved in gathering project requirements from the client, and building different design approaches
- Involved in effort estimations.
- Analyzing business specs related to the applications used for reporting.
- Writing complex SQL (SQL Server database) queries to meet the needs of business requirements
- Work on our Knowledge of Enterprise Vault , eDiscovery tools ,Outlook 2013 administration tasks is an add-on and the willingness to learn and improve on these technologies to come up to speed
- Function as a support and monitor our Legal System Applications
- Support and also participate in other BI application areas as per need
- Troubleshoot issues with loads as well as dashboards and reports
- Create Technical documentation like specs, test cases etc.
- Conduct and document Unit and Integration tests for change requests
- Role performed out of India, supporting customers in U.S. (European Shift timings).