This job is currently Archived,
Legal Advisor - Switzerland
Posted on : 26 January 2017
- Do you embrace challenging opportunities, the chance to have a meaningful impact, an environment that values bold actions & innovation?
- Are you entrepreneurial in spirit, willing to roll up your sleeves, be creative, sometimes walk into the unknown and finding a solution that works for all?
- Do you thrive in an environment where you can make a difference and have an impact?
- We are a global biopharmaceutical company, but that descriptor does not truly convey who we are in our genes.
- We are a group of more than 7000 highly motivated people across the globe, all centered on a single goal:
- meeting patient needs through life changing drugs within oncology,
- as well as immunology and inflammatory disorders.
- We are bold and entrepreneurial, because we all know that what we do matters.
- We are searching for a Lawyer to join our Legal department. The International Legal Department consists of 30 members that supports our two franchises, Hematology/Oncology and Inflammation & Immunology, as well as our business functions in the EMEA and Asia regions.
- The candidate should have solid experience working in the pharmaceutical industry, including expertise interpreting and applying legislation and regulations in the EMEA region.
- This role requires an operational and strategic engagement with local, regional and global teams. As such, the candidate must have the ability to facilitate teamwork (cross-functionally within the business and within the Legal team) regardless of reporting structures and will live the Celgene Values, which are core to the culture of the company
To be considered for this role, you should possess:
- 6+ years’ experience, of which 4+ years of pharmaceutical law experience with a law firm, or pharmaceutical company.
- A law degree/bar qualified (Swiss qualifications preferred).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time