Leave Management Payroll Coordinator - United States
- The Leave Management Payroll Coordinator will partner with employees, supervisors, Payroll and Leave Management to clarify payroll and leave related issues, processes and policy application.
- Responsibilities include: Responsible for payroll related entries, attendance warnings and audits for assigned areas.
- Communication and entry of all US Leave related information into Kronos and communication of leave related information to Administrative Payroll and HR Technology for exempt employees.
- Return to work coordination, including accommodations with vendors, employees, supervisors and HR managers.
- Coordination of post-accident and random drug testing for all US locations.
- Excellent knowledge of Company attendance, leave and worker's compensation policies/procedures and related federal, state and local laws including, Americans with Disabilities Act, the Family Medical Leave Act, USERRA, FLSA and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
- Must possess computer proficiency with MS Excel and Word and the ability to learn new software programs quickly.
- Demonstrated detail orientation, ability to maintain confidentiality, ability to meet internal and external deadlines with high level of accuracy and work on multiple projects simultaneously is required.
- Requires advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires strong customer service skills.
- These skills are acquired through completion of high school education or equivalent and demonstrated computer experience along with two years Leave Management and/or Payroll related experience.
- Position requires the ability to work with frequent interruptions and overtime as necessary.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V