Learning and Development Contractor - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
• Oversee the design, development, delivery, and management of our professional development, management development, and leadership development programs.
• Assesses overall leadership learning needs to drive training initiatives.
• Consults with business leaders on functional leadership and professional learning needs.
• Design the overall training curriculum in alignment with business priorities and objectives.
• Creates and executes the strategy and tactical delivery plan for the development of employees and leaders.
• Develops communication and promotional strategies to raise awareness and educate employees about learning, professional and leadership offerings.
• Implement cost-effective relationships with external partners and vendors to deliver learning
• Develop a training & development budget.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Education, Instructional Design, Business Administration or a related field; equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered. MBA preferred.
• A minimum of 7 years of experience in training and development (bio pharmaceutical industry experience preferred).
• A minimum of 4 years progressively responsible experience as a trainer in management or leadership development required; equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered.
• Prior experience with curriculum design, development delivery as well as delivery of company-wide training programs required.