For Pharmaceutical Operations we are currently hiring a Lean Six Sigma Engineer
- Reporting to the Supply Chain Lead Pharmaceutical Operations, you will be responsible for identifying, initiating and leading continuous improvement projects and initiatives. Projects are executed according to Lean Six Sigma (LSS) principles and you will be the key driver in delivering projects successfully.
- You must be able to deliver projects in time and within budget and be able to energize project team members to get the job done.
- You must be able to turn complex problems into clear plans and deliverables. Strong communication and taking ownership is your second nature.
- Leading improvement projects across the Pharmaceutical Operations organization;
- Identifying improvement opportunities and formulating business cases for improvement projects;
- Driving knowledge improvement within Integrated Process Teams (IPT) / CoE’s (Lean, Six Sigma, Kaizen, CEM, KPI)
- Supporting IPT leads with cultural and behavior change initiatives;
- Supporting the Site Leadership Team portfolio management;
- Mentoring yellow- and greenbelt projects;
- Developing and monitoring of KPI’s and benchmarking within the network and industry.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business Administration or in the field of Technology;
- Minimum Green Belt; preferably Black Belt certification;
- Strong Change Execution Management (CEM) skills;
- At least five years of experience as a Lean Six Sigma Engineer / Project Manager in a manufacturing organization (pharmaceutical or process industry).
- Proven hands on knowledge;
- Proven project management skills (leading cross-functional projects > 5 FTE);
- Preferably experience in leading complex Supply Chain projects;
- Experienced in operating in a Quality Systems (GMP) regulated environment;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong mentoring and facilitating skills;
- Strong innovative abilities and strong drive to improve;
- Strong focus on clients and quality / compliance;
- Ability to align with and influence all levels in the organization;
- Focus on results while balancing priorities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Experience with SAP is considered a plus.
- Our company is working to help the world be well.
- Through our medicines, vaccines, biologic therapies and animal health products, we work in more than 140 countries to deliver innovative health solutions to patients and animals.
- We also demonstrate our commitment to increasing access to health care through far-reaching programs that donate and deliver our products to the people who need them.
- Our company has a workforce of almost 4500 in the Netherlands at three main sites.
- Our company Animal Health develops and produces vaccines and pharmaceutical specialties for livestock, companion animals and fish.
- We have offices in more than 50 countries, sell our products in over 140 markets and operate in a network of manufacturing sites and research and development facilities around the world.
- We are always seeking innovative talents that focus on constant improvement of our products and the way we work. We’re looking for new colleagues who are entrepreneurs and result driven.
- But not only results matter; how you achieve these results is crucial to be successful within company Animal Health as well.
- Our company Animal Health leads the way in veterinary pharmaceuticals.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
A good place to work
- Our company is an attractive employer offering interesting opportunities in Research & Development, production and staff departments for an enormous range of disciplines such as biologists, chemists, process engineers, technicians, mechatronic engineers, pharmacists and operators.
- Our company always seeks ‘best-in-class’ employees at all levels.
- We expect a lot from our people and company has a lot to offer them as well.
- Team spirit, entrepreneurship, integrity, leadership and cross-border communication skills are what company values and rewards most.
- If you enjoy being challenged, over and over again, our company will be a good place for you to work.
- We have an excellent fringe benefit program, and we invest heavily in the development of our people.
- Our company gives you plenty of opportunities for individual initiative and responsibility.
Job Segment: Six Sigma, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing Engineer, ERP, Lean Six Sigma, Management, Science, Engineering, Technology