Lean Manufacturing Manager (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for implementing lean strategies and lean methods for the production of innovative, individualized cancer vaccines.
- You will also be coordinating, presenting and supporting continuous improvement processes and systematically implementing corrective and preventive measures.
- In addition, you will be reporting regularly on developments at our company relating to lean management matters.
What you have to offer.
- Many years of experience in industrial implementation and application of various process optimization techniques in the life science or pharmaceutical sector
- Extensive experience in organizing, implementing and steadily improving process optimization processes in complex matrix structures
- Successful training as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is to your advantage
- Solid experience in leading optimization projects and describing process flows and working step analyses
- Expertise and effectiveness in the management and communication of complex interdisciplinary projects