Lean Coordinator/Engineer/Specialist - United States
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
LEAN Coordinator/Engineer/Specialist, Supply Operations
- We are looking for an organized self-starter to provide technical leadership within the department.
- As well as be a key driver for continuous improvement activities using LEAN principles and tools throughout the area.
- This role will handle project supervision including the supervision of external resources, like interns and contractors and will serve as leader of project teams.
In this position, you need to have:
- Develop and sustain real time visual management in all relevant areas of [function/department].
- Partner with SOLean and LOB to analyse business needs and develop a portfolio of improvement activities.
- Lead improvement activities of increasing complexity.
- Help motivate other employees in LEAN and process improvement activities.
- Effectively use LEAN, Six Sigma, Root Cause Analysis and/or other data driven methods for process/system improvements.
- Be LEAN champion and advocate within [function/department].
- Define LEAN competencies needed at all levels within [function/department].
- Train staff within [function/department] in LEAN principles and tools.
- Optimize efficiency of process flow, equipment, and process control systems.
- Drive improvements in the performance of [function/department] through the use of LEAN manufacturing and Six Sigma.
- Be driver of LEAN mindset at all levels within [function/department].
- Show enthusiasm and personal energy in LEAN and daily duties.
- Develop LEAN toolbox and better practices.
- BS/MS in engineering with 0+ years related experience, or BS/MS in scientific field with 3+ years related experience or HS diploma or AA with 5+ years of relevant NZ experience
- Training in LEAN, Six-Sigma, Root Cause Analysis or other data driven process improvement methodology, or ability to earn Green Belt level within one year in role
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.