LEAN Consultant in Devices & Supply Chain Management (maternity cover) - Denmark
- Do you strive for developing a LEAN culture among leaders and employees in an exciting organisation?
- Is the LEAN mind-set a natural part of your working behavior?
- Are you strong at facilitation, process optimization, problem solving and eager to create and implement continuous improvements in an organisation dealing with development and maintenance projects and pilot production?
- Then you could be our maternity cover in Business Support LEAN team.
About the department
- You will support the whole Device Manufacturing Development (DMD) organisation and have a key role in supporting and implementing improvements, large and small.
- DMD is a project organisation comprising more than 250 dedicated employees striving to make us the best manufacturing development partner of medical devices.
- Our dedication is to build and maintain superior quality into our device products.
- Our challenge is to execute an increasing portfolio of diverse projects in a complex, high volume, international and highly regulated area.
- The position is a part of our LEAN team anchored in the Business Support department.
- We are a small team supporting the management group in the LEAN journey.
- You will be responsible for supporting and driving problem solving, improvements, and smaller projects leveraging your LEAN toolbox.
- In addition you will be coaching leaders and employees in LEAN together with the LEAN Partner.
- The challenge is to make the LEAN concepts meaningful in a project organisation as well as in a flexible pilot production.
- In addition to LEAN implementation you will also be expected to facilitate and take the lead when critical problem solving is taking place.
- An important part of the position is to build a strong relationship to the management group and to the project managers in DMD in order to ensure and support a LEAN approach in all business areas - a LEAN approach which should create both short and long-term results anchored appropriately in the organisation.
- We can offer you a challenging job where you have the opportunity to influence the development of LEAN in an exceptional organisation.
- Further you have the opportunity to develop your professional and personal skills in a dynamic working environment with highly competent colleagues.
- You have an academic degree in business administration, engineering or similar, and you have 2-3 years of experience with LEAN implementation.
- We expect you to have experience within systematic problem solving, facilitation and performance board meetings.
- In addition you have project management experience and good stakeholder management skills.
- Having a good understanding of the supply chain and experience with LEAN in pharmaceutical production is an advantage.
- A technical interest and background is an advantage; otherwise you should be fast at gaining the necessary understanding of the technical details to be able to facilitate problem solving or other processes.
- As a person you are responsible, pro-active, and co-operate easily at all levels.
- You work independently, have a strong drive with focus on execution and results and you are keen at taking initiatives.
- You are analytical and good at seeing potential improvements while being able to coach leaders and employees to see the potential themselves.
- Last but not least, you have excellent communication skills and are fluent in written and spoken English.
Working with Us:
- We are an organisation with many international employees and we welcome local as well as non-local applicants.
- We offer an inspiring and ambitious working environment, alongside the flexibility that allows you to influence your own working day.
- We believe that is what stimulates the ingenuity to develop the next generations of cutting-edge treatments.
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.