Leader of MSST Project Management Team - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 14 May 2017
- Our company is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets.
- The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics.
- Our company has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
- Drive company's Product Supply projects and programmes to deliver the PS business Plan and deliver best in class Cost, Quality and Supply performance.
- Accountable for leading the PS Central Project Management organisation. Build, develop and capture technical and industry knowledge.
- Lead cross functional projects and programmes to improve process robustness, reduce supply risk and increase the competitive advantage for our company.
- Supports the introduction of new products and further development of legacy products within the company.
- Represents MSST with PS and the wider organisation.
- Align projects with strategic objectives to ensure that projects are contributing to growth, competitive advantage, revenue, cash flow or other key drivers.
- PM, QbD and OE standards are consistently applied, in support of PS organizational goals.
- Lead transformational projects across the PS network.
- Support PS network with appropriate training.
- Deliver key projects and technical support to the sites through deployment of project managers and technical expertise.
- Responsible for allocating right resources on key priorities / immediate need across our network (investigation, due diligence's)
- Implement and maintain agile and best practice methodology for Project and Program Management
- Monitor all programs against establish success criteria and advise executive team of status, issues and risk
- Build and capture technical and process knowledge through the development and deployment of skilled staff.
- Ensure PS is represented in CMC teams from an early stage ensuring new products are robust, well understood and fit for manufacturing.
- Carry out technical aspects of launch activities. Build good relationships with CMC Leaders.
- Drive innovative approaches to improve our processes, ways of working, and manufacturing operations.
- Carry out staffing and develop the talent, learning and development, and performance management for direct reports and teams.
- Cross-functionally develop professional teams across sites, products and technologies
Required Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 10 year experience in leadership of . Chemical/Life science/Biotech industry
- Degree in Science or Engineering
- Excellent technical/scientific skills and knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of QbD.
- Proven Project Management experience
- Excellent knowledge of QA, cGMP, and Project Management
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to influence and work across organisational boundaries.
- Able to build relationships, to negotiate & influence, and manage change in matrix environment
- Fluent in English and one other European language
- Proven experience and knowledge in problem solving
- Team player, proactive, result oriented and keen on working in cross cultural environment towards set objectives
- Strong ability to understand, influence and motivate people
- Good communication skills, open minded
- Experience from a similar function in a corporate role is an advantage
- Ability to travel up to 30%