Lead User Experience Designer - Serbia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
For our IT department, we are looking for a Lead User Experience Designer with experience in developing large commercial, data-centric web applications to help us develop the next generation of patient-centric clinical trial solutions.
- Work collaboratively with our product engineering, business teams and fellow designers to develop new features and products in an agile process
- Create strategic proposals, usability concepts, wire frames, prototypes, user flows, information architecture and user interface components
- Analyze data, prepare and conduct user research, run experiments and define metrics
- Develop singular, consistent, component-based usability frameworks for large, data-centric, commercial web applications
- Develop a profound understanding of our user’s personas and how they best experience our applications
- Pay special attention to organizing, structuring, and labeling complex content in an effective and sustainable way
- Work with Marketing and other business units to drive our brand
- Manage the UX design process within your cross-functional team, drive decisions, and track issues
- Bachelor’s degree in design or a design related field
- At least 5 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role
- At least 3 years of experience in building commercial web applications, preferably with a focus on B2B solutions
- Deep experience in working with data-intense interfaces
- Knowledge of structured content best practices, responsive Web design, and mobile first design principles
- Experience working in an agile environment, with the ability to consistently meet deadlines across multiple efforts simultaneously
- Good understanding of visual design and front-end technologies
- Good sense of copywriting
- Strong prototyping skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English
- Competitive salaries
- Full-time, long-term employment relationships
- Work on development of software tools used in clinical trial innovation
- Opportunity to grow internationally and work in a stable company providing services for global biopharmaceutical companies
- Private health insurance
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- We expect you to create innovative solutions that meet business objectives and deliver an outstanding user experience.
- You will be applying your experience and talents in a collaborative and agile environment to deliver seamless experiences across mobile, tablet and desktop, always supporting our brand vision.
- As an enthusiastic, driven UX expert you will engage business to understand complex requirements and create exceptional experiences for our users.
- You must be confident in working with professionals of all levels, demonstrate a strong sense of corporate awareness and pixel-perfect attention to details.