Lead Systems Administrator - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is looking for a Lead Systems Administrator for the Application Support team reporting into the Enterprise IT Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) organization.
- Application Support provides support for over 500 enterprise applications to the global community.
- The Lead Systems Administrator will play a critical role towards ensuring the stability, usability, availability and reliability of Pharmaceutical Technology and Operations (PO&T) systems by performing systems administrative and maintenance tasks, fulfilling user requests, resolving incidents and outages, providing comprehensive user training, maintaining high quality documentation, participating in the deployment of complex IT systems, and collaborating closely with the company IT and general user community to more effectively support our Pharmaceutical Operations.
- Coordinate incident management and drive response and resolution.
- Manage routine maintenance tasks and systems administrative activities to ensure reliable and effective operation across the PO&T application portfolio.
- Manage production deployment of application patches and upgrades.
- Sustain Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) management through routine systems health assessment, maintenance of high quality documentation, and real time license management.
- As a member of a global IT team, participate in problem resolution related to application issues across business units and regions; this includes working with business colleagues, business-facing IT colleagues, infrastructure teams, external partners, and/or vendors.
- Create and maintain an informational IT “knowledge base” containing documentation of applications, policies, procedures, infrastructure, and other critical PO&T assets.
- Collaborate with Managed Service Provider (MSP) partners responsible for IT core support services and operations as required.
- Demonstrate excellence in customer care, assurance and service quality; ensure all appropriate Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in core service metrics are met or exceeded.
- Ensure change management processes are continuously followed to maintain a stable production environment.
- Ensure application based Disaster Recovery plans are routinely updated and tested
The ideal candidate will possess an accomplished professional track record combined with exceptional technical acumen, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a demonstrated potential to continually grow into new responsibilities. She/he must be a self-motivated team player who is coachable, flexible, resilient, and comfortable working under high pressure with multiple deadlines and minimal supervision in a dynamic application environment.
- 5+ years platform management experience, 3+ years collaborating closely with technical infrastructure teams.
- Direct experience supporting employees in Manufacturing and QC Lab areas in the biotech / pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience from working in a GMP environment.
- Working demonstrable knowledge around the following topics:
- Meridian (BlueCielo product)
- Infor EAM
- Kneat is desireable
- Change management, issue tracking, and incident analysis.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Other desirable skills include:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience supporting dynamic application environments
- Strong desire to continuously learn
- High comfort level with modern database, web, and collaborative technologies.
- Familiarity with ITSM tools such as ServiceNo
- Continuous Improvement mindset
BA/BS in computer science, engineering or related technical disciplines
- Through cutting-edge science and medicine, our company discovers, develops and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Our company is a pioneer in biotechnology and today the Company has the leading portfolio of medicines to treat multiple sclerosis (MS), has introduced the first and only approved treatment for spinal muscular atrophy, and is at the forefront of neurology research for conditions including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
- Our company also manufactures and commercializes biosimilars of advanced biologics.
- Our global organization of nearly 7,000 employees is committed to a single mission: making a meaningful difference in the lives of patients with few or no treatment options.
- Our company was founded in 1978 and today serves patients in nearly 70 countries.
Job Segment: System Administrator, Biotech, Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Computer Science, Technology, Science, Engineering