Lead Specialist, IT - United States
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The Lead Specialist, IAM and Directory Services at Celgene is a mission critical technology leader in Identity and Directory Services with focus on cloud technologies for both on-premise and off-premise (AWS, AZURE) access. Part of the Enterprise Services team, this role is essential to the entire enterprise services portfolio.
The Enterprise Services team delivers and supports technology for infrastructure to meet the substantial growth of the business. In this key technology role, you will design, develop and integrate the Celgene eco-system to use IAM and Directory Service technologies to reduce manual tasks, promote control and auditability for service excellence. This role must be able to foster innovation and to demonstrate strong business acumen and technical depth to successfully deliver solutions. You should have a strong sense of personal accountability and be excited by the challenge of working in a scalable, innovative environment. Always thinking about a better way to do something.
- Partners with internal colleagues in driving activity to ensure timely service delivery
- Serves as frontline subject matter expert resource in specialty area
- Builds internal and external networks to understand industry best practices in support of continuous improvement
- Deliver and ensure in-flight IT products and services meet business unit requirements
- Recommend technical advanced specialty area strategy as well as the subjective business area strategy when proposing alternatives/solutions
- Strong Engineering/Operations Skills
- Effectively articulate and understand our Technology Infrastructure.
- Foster a service management view of design, creation and support
- Identity Management Technologies
- Active Directory process automation
- Active Directory/Sites and Services/Group Policy/Domains and Trusts administration and tools
- Azure Active Directory administration
- Active Directory Federation and Certificate Services
- Windows and Active Directory PowerShell scripting
- DNS and DHCP Administration/Design
- Vendor Management Relationships
- AD OS Platform (Windows)
- Engineering of Systems (Windows and Linux) including virtualized and cloud as it relates to Directory Services
- Engage effectively in technology discussions with Architects.
- Experience with deployment of equipment into multiple enterprise data centers.
- Develop strong partnerships with Architecture, Project Management, Operations and other service organizations
- Ability to partner and to collaborate with people at all levels – individual engineers, managers, executives and key vendors. Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to team development
- 10+ years of relevant experience including at least 5 years in a technology leadership role where taking ownership and be accountable for the service
- Strong operating system knowledge and experience including 5 years maintaining, troubleshooting, and performing performance analysis and tuning
- Strong knowledge of IAM and Active Directory
- Experience in authorization protocols/technologies such as SAML and OAuth is a plus
- Enterprise knowledge of Cloud computing as it relates to infrastructure and security
- Strong knowledge of Public cloud provider (AWS, AZURE) services, plug-ins and integration
- Knowledge of VMWARE technologies
- Ability to create / develop scripts as it relates to the service
- Strong track record of effective project management, estimating resource requirements and timelines, managing and tracking multiple projects simultaneously, and delivering on commitments
- Experience with monitoring and performance analysis tools
- Very strong verbal and written communications skills
- Organized and capable of multi-tasking
- Change agent with influential skills to make positive change
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance including CSV and qualification strongly preferred
- Working knowledge to manage project deliverables utilizing SDLC and formal documentation such as requirements, design and testing
- The ability to clearly define ideas and recommendations to drive consensus
- BS degree in Computing Sciences or equivalent technical discipline
#LI-POSTCelgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.