Lead Production Operator - United States
Solvay is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.
- Perform critical tasks including, chemical blending with reaction process.
- Oversee control room batches, transfer raw material/ finish goods to storage tanks, loading/unloading tank trucks using the plants automated system.
- Assures proper shift coverage.
- Perform SAP Transactions and data entry with Inventory management.
- Adhere to and promote in all housekeeping policies, procedures and activities.
- Adhere to and promote in all Environmental, Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Must be able to comply with all Solvay safety rules and company policies.
- Participate in the Incident Investigation process and near miss reporting.
- Be available to support plant activities by working weekends or holidays when required.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Complete assigned tasks as issued by the Production / Facility Manager.
- Be a team player who can interface well with all levels.
- Participate in the annual employee performance assessments.
- Complete General Safe Work Permit for maintenance work orders.
- HS degree required; higher education level a plus
- Previous oil field or chemical related industry preferred.
- Strong leadership ability
- Be able to follow directions.
- Good personal skills.
- Ability to work well with all levels.
Entry level (0 to 2 years)