Lead - Primary Market Research - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world.
- For those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of ‘Research, Innovation and Supply’ Organization, you will spearhead our market activities, expanding the reach of our biological solutions and paving the way for a brighter future.
Lead, Primary Market Research and analysis - Global Marketing Insight
- Lead development, design and manage quantitative and qualitative marketing research studies in conventional, new and evolving methodologies. To include brand performance tracking, testing creative concepts and monitoring marketing communications results, consumer behavior and shifting global trends.
- S/he to remain fully updated on market trends, new research methodologies to execute best practice research methodology.
- Collaborate with key internal (Global Marketing and regional marketing team) and external stakeholders to identify needs, develop hypotheses, design and implement robust research solutions to support the identified needs
- Manage and lead entire market research process and budget to meet defined business objectives to include the following: select the appropriate research methodology, identify and effectively manage vendors, lead design and develop research questionnaires and guides, analyze and report results and make actionable recommendations
- Design and deliver written reports of the research findings (reports, PPT, including visualization of data and findings), formulate recommendations, and effectively present/communicate the learnings to a range of audiences.
- Creatively identify, mining and analyzing secondary research data for new insights and opportunities. Find, qualify and combine data from a set of diverse primary and secondary sources to discover insights and formulate strategic or tactical recommendations.
- In this role, he/she will use excellent communication skills to collaborate with marketing, analytic and business partners to
- Deliver actionable research-based insights to enable better decision-making
- Lead quantitative and qualitative research methodologies to inform campaign and brand development
- Turn insight into actionable recommendations
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (such as Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science) + MBA/ specialization in market research domain
- 5-7 years’ experience in consumer market research. Must have a sound mix of research, analytics, business acumen and project leadership including demonstrated experience in:
- Brand health measurement and advertising testing
- Designing research solutions to business problems
- Cross-functional project leadership across a mix of analytical and non-analytical peers
- Knowledge of applying traditional quantitative, qualitative and new methodologies such as online bulletin boards social listening
- Independent and Effective vendor and budget management to deliver on business and budget objectives
- Project leadership, collaboration and communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and process management skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation communication abilities
- Able to communicate, influence and reason effectively with business and technical partners
- Able to formulate actionable business hypotheses then test and refine based on findings.
- Proficient with Excel --including advanced excel tools such as pivot tables--PowerPoint, and statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar)
- Solid knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, online bulletin boards etc.)
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.