Lead Lab COE Specialist (system) Job - Singapore
- Lead the site laboratory system validation and maintain the system in accordance to system development lifecycle and cGMP requirements.
- Lead Data Integrity initiatives within the lab and responsible for system upgrade and compliance with Merck Quality Guidelines and data integrity (DI) expectations.
- Support as a system lead to maintain the LIMS & Empower system in accordance to Merck Quality Guidelines and DI expectations.
- Support and lead lab improvement project, including method transfer. Develop analytical method transfer and/or validation protocols, leads execution and ensure closure to requirements.
- B.Sc in Chemistry with 5-7 years of experience in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Good knowledge and understanding of GMP.
- Experienced in lab system validation, analytical method transfer, use of LIMS and Empower is highly preferred.
- Good knowledge and application of Lean and continuous improvement mindset.
Job: Quality Lab Related Job Title:Sr. Spclst, Quality Control
Primary Location: APAC-SG-Singapore-Singapore
Employee Status: Regular
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Laboratory, Pharmaceutical, Science