Lead Consultant Patient-Centered Research - United Kingdom, France
Creativ Ceutical (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
Postgraduate degree in health sciences, pharmaceutical sciences or psychology
At least 7 years’ experience in outcomes research, preferably in consultancy
- You will lead the patient-centered research team, which is part of the Health Eonomics and Outcomes Research Department.
- Your primary responsibilities will be to lead the design, conduct and communication of several types of PRO studies and preference elicitation studies, working in collaboration with research analysts. You will oversee the professional development of employees and support employees technically.
- You will be also involved in the business development by leading the preparation of proposals for PRO studies and preference elicitation studies.
- You may work on a number of different types of projects, including:
- Development and validation of patient-reported outcome (PRO) instruments
- Development of conceptual frameworks for specific diseases, based on patient interviews or focus groups
- Patient surveys or observational studies to collect quality of life, or other PRO data
- Literature reviews focusing on PRO instruments or PRO studies
- Strategic advice relating to the collection of PRO data in clinical trial programmes
- Preference elicitation studies (using methods such as time trade-off, standard gamble or discrete choice experiments)
- Critical reviews and systematic reviews on health state utilities
- Strong analytic capabilities are key to success in this role
- MSc or PhD in psychology, health economics, epidemiology, biostatistics or pharmaceutical sciences
- Good attention to detail and ability to meet high quality standards
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written English
- Substantial experience in conducting and analyzing patient interviews and focus groups
- An excellent track record of publications related to PRO studies
- Our company is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making.
- We provide professional health economics, outcomes research, market access and pricing services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise.
- The youth and small size of our company gives us flexibility and encourages innovative thinking, while our collective experience gives us maturity and real perspective on the challenges facing our customers.
- We consider every client relationship a partnership of equals and measure our impact based on results that matter to the client.