LC Application Scientist - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Contributes to the performance of scientific research activities. Executes established research plan, records data produced, identifies issues and opportunities observed during research process. Has a basic understanding of the scientific method and is able to follow established research procedures in a logical progression.
- Has responsibility to accurately, completely, and truthfully record experimental results. Has the knowledge and understanding of the customer data quality requirements such that applications contain the appropriate level of depth for the intended market.
- Capable of operating and maintaining software and hardware commonly found in the laboratory environment. Is responsible for maintaining the software and equipment in proper working order. Responsible for calibrating the equipment to the extent required by established standard operating procedures.
- Performs necessary work to accomplish individual and team objectives within schedule.Is able to balance scientific rigor with practical time lines.
- Exhibits outstanding oral and written communication skills.Interacts with cross-functional team members and peers to anticipate and resolve day to day issues. Interacts with other divisions, customers and suppliers on routine matters to achieve results.
- Impacts business opportunities through successful completion of tasks and projects and by demonstrating how PKI systems can improve customer workflows.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required in a science-related discipline.
- 2 - 4 years of recent liquid chromatography experience
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, working on multiple projects with dynamic priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team orientation.