Large Gauge PSC - 2nd Shift - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Cannula Manufacturing Associate will be responsible for processing cannula through the soniclean and etch operations.
- This includes loading and unloading cartridges, recording inspection and production data, monitoring the performance of the equipment and notifying set-up for repairs so that continuous work patterns are maintained.
- Reports directly to product line coordinator or takes direction from shift coordinator and has no authority over others.
- Able to work effectively in a team, accurately, and with limited supervision. Executes additional duties as required by coordinator.
- Must be familiar with all specifications as outlined in the Manufacturing Set-up Procedures, Understand Process Specifications, Preventative Maintenance and Quality System Manual, blueprints, and GMP manuals, which pertain to this operation.
- Be available to report to work during off shift hours to aid in machine repair or set-up as required. Must comply with department protective clothing, safety and management policies. Must be familiar with specifications and documentation associated with operations of this position.
- The operations of this position may specify use of chemicals.
- In such cases, completion of periodic Resource Conservation and Recovery Act and Right-To-Know training will be required for these chemicals.
- Work as a team member in helping solve problems.
- Participate as a team member by meeting with off-shifts for meetings.
- Responsible as a team member to provide coverage to maintain schedules and production flow.
- Maintain accurate labor, production, waste and quality records.
- Maintain adequate product supplies, tools, cannula, etc., to sustain continuous operation.
- Inspect cannula per specification, including the removal of defects.
- Perform required machine set-ups, adjustments, and PM’s.
- Operate all equipment per operating procedures.
- Fill out product identification as required per specifications.