Laboratory technician or bioanalyst - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The research group is seeking a laboratory technician or bioanalyst with experience in molecular biology techniques.
- The position is fixed-term for 1.5 years and is immediately open for appointment.
- Our research group consists of about 20 scientists, PhD students and technicians.
- We are part of a research center at the University focusing on conducting basic research that gives insights into the mechanisms leading to disease. Our research is focused on cell biology of cancer and stem cells.
- cell culture of mammalian cell lines
- primary culture of intestinal organoids in 3D matrices
- molecular cloning
- production of conditioned media / protein over-expression following an established protocol
- preparation of media for microbiology
- preparation of buffers and reagents
- PCR and restriction analysis of DNA
- It is important that you have experience with molecular biology techniques and molecular biology as such.
- Moreover, it is an advantage if you have experience in cell biology and biochemistry.
- You must be good at working independently and organized, and be self-motivated
- Should hold a degree as laboratory technician or bioanalyst.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills, both in Danish and English; spoken as well written
- Experience with culturing mammalian cells lines using both 2D and 3D culture methods
- The position is half-time (18.5 hours per week) and for 1.5 years, and it is open for appointment as soon as possible.
- Employment is in accordance with the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and OAO/HK STAT (salary group 3) or Danske Bioanalytikere.
- It is possible to negotiate a supplement due to qualifications.