This job is currently Archived,
Laboratory Technician Microbiology Bulle Switzerland,
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Deliver impactful results and take initiatives that create value for patients.
As a 'passiodological' person and QC Laboratory Technician you will contribute by:
- Testing microbiological and endotoxin for production (IPC, DS, DP).
- Water testing (Clean and used) TOC, Conductivity, Bioburden and Endotoxin.
- Air and Surface testing In Production Area.
- Performing quality control on equipment.
- Actively participating in internal and external audits.
- Taking part in the writing drafts SOPs for equipment utilising
For this position you ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- CFC or Technician (Bac+2) diploma in Microbiology (CFC Laborantin biologie,).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in QC Microbiology.
- LIMS, Analytical software, Microsoft office tools.
- Fluid French, good understanding of English.
- Willing to work on weekends every 6-7 weeks.
- Team player, ability to communicate at all levels regarding quality matters.
- Knowledge of GMPs an asset.
Job Segment: Microbiology, Technician, Laboratory, Testing, Lab Technician, Science, Technology, Healthcare
Find a Job Find Candidates