Laboratory - TECHNICIAN - ICP - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company works on innovative medicinal products under development (preclinical and clinical phases).
- The projects are on the validation and/or application of analytical methods for the characterization and quality control of (bio)molecules.
- Working in a team involved in projects outsourced by our clients, you will validate and apply analytical methods, based on a protocol.
- You will also process data and write reports and associated supporting documents.
- The analytical technique used is mainly ICP (Inductively Coupled Plasma).
- Depending on your skills and ambitions, progression in the job is possible.
Master / Bachelor, specialization Chemistry/Biochemistry
Very good theoretical knowledge and practical experience of ICP-MS.
Good theoritical knowledge and practical experience of:
- HPLC and/or UPLC