Laboratory Technician Cell Culture - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Taking part of Bioassay testing for Cimzia.
- Testing microbiological and endotoxin for production (IPC, DS, DP )
- Water testing (Clean and used) TOC, Conductivity, Bioburden and Endotoxin.
- Air and Surface testing In Production Area.
- Actively participating in internal and external audits.
- Taking part in the writing of protocols and qualification reports and drafts SOPs for equipment utilising.
- CFC or Technician diploma in Cell Culture or Microbiology
- Minimum 3 years of experience in QC Cell Culture or Microbiology.
- LIMS, Analytical software, Microsoft office tools.
- Fluid French, good understanding of English.
- Willing to work on weekends every 6-7 weeks.
- Team player, good communication.
- Knowledge of GMPs an asset.
Job Segment: Microbiology, Biology, Cell Biology, Medical Lab, Technician, Science, Healthcare, Technology