Laboratory Technician / Analyst - Netherlands
- As laboratory analyst you support the R&D team of our company with analysis on excipients (powders) to understand its functionality in the application (tablets and inhalation).
- In this role you prepare and execute experiments, analyse results and maintain all R&D equipment and systems in order to contribute to realization of R&D projects and objectives.
- Perform physical chemical powder characterization analysis, like particle size distribution, flow, density, microscopy, surface characterization and thermal analysis
- Perform application testing, like tablet hardness, disintegration and dissolution
- Collect, analyze and interpret results
- Maintain, improve and actualize laboratory equipment, and systems and validate and calibrate equipment regularly in accordance with applicable guidelines
- Apply new systems and methods. Evaluate and give input for improvements
- Issue advice at request or at own initiative based on own expertise
- Keep up with relevant developments in own area of expertise
- BSc/MSc degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical technology, chemistry, food technology or related
- 0-2 years of experience
- Fluent in English
- Eager to learn, independent and proactive attitude
- We offer a highly dynamic and energetic work environment full of ambitious international growth opportunities and continuous learning, with an excellent remuneration package. We consider it important for our people to continue to grow.
- After all, your development is not only good for your career; we also benefit from it.
- That’s why we invest in relevant personal development.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor.
- It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.