Laboratory - TECHNICAL LEADER – Bioanalysis - Belgium
Quality Assistance works on innovative medicinal products under development (preclinical and clinical phases).
The projects are on the development, validation and/or application of analytical methods for the study of small and large molecules in biological matrices by Immunoassays and Bioassays. Working in a team involved in projects outsourced by our clients, you will:
- Independently develop, validate and apply analytical methods, based on a protocol.
- Process data and write reports and associated supporting documents.
- Manage GLP and GCLP studies and assist the Team Manager in his daily management.
- For the projects assigned to you, you will supervise the personnel involved; do the technical follow-up of analyses (troubleshooting); ensure protocols and contracts are respected, communicate internally and with clients; validate experimental results and ensure protocols are respected; write and/or verify reports; manage documentation related to the analyses done; assist the Team Manager in the preparation of practical work and the writing of protocols (development, qualification, validation and transfer).
Thorough theoretical knowledge and practical experience in immunochemistry (Elisa, MSD, Luminex,..) applied to PK, Immunogenicity and Biomarkers studies.
- Very good knowledge of GLP/GCLP quality norms.
- Good knowledge of biological medicinal products (mAbs, ADCs, proteins, recombinant peptides) and regulations associated (EMA and FDA).
- Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector.
- A first experience as Study Director.
- In addition to the fringe benefits received by all the personnel, you will also be provided with a company car.