Laboratory - TECHNICAL LEADER - CHROMATOGRAPHY - Belgium
- Our company works on innovative medicinal products under development (preclinical and clinical phases).
- The projects are on the development, validation and/or application of analytical methods for the characterisation and quality control of small molecules.
- Working in a team involved in projects outsourced by our clients, as a Technical Leader, you will manage projects and assist the Team Manager in his/her daily management.
- For the projects assigned to you,
- you will supervise the personnel involved, do the technical follow-up of analyses (troubleshooting),
- ensure protocols and contracts are respected, communicate internally and with clients,
- write and/or verify reports on projects for clients,
- manage documentation related to the analyses done, assist the Team Manager in the preparation of practical work and the writing of protocols (development, qualification, validation and transfer),
- validate experimental results and ensure protocols are respected.
- The analytical technique used is mainly liquid chromatography.
- Depending on your skills and ambitions, progression in the job is possible.
Master / Engineer (or PhD), specialization Analytical Chemistry or Biochemistry.
Very good theoretical knowledge and practical experience Waters LC systems applied to small and large molecules.
Good knowledge of compendial tests (Ph. Eur. and USP).
Very good knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector and GMP quality norms.
In addition to proficiency in French, good command of English.
At least 3-4 years’ practical experience in the pharmaceutical sector and in development, validation and application of analytical methods in aforementioned techniques.
- 1-2 years’ experience in team management.
- In addition to the fringe benefits received by all the personnel, you will also be provided with a company car.