- Our company is a leading global provider of in vitro diagnostics.
- We have an established track record for providing high-quality products and services to the global clinical laboratory and immunohematology communities.
- We are recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world.
- People who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help us grow our leadership position in a changing marketplace.
- The power to re-imagine starts with empowered people.
- People who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
- Our purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics. We do that by re-imagining what’s possible.
The Career Potential:
- Our company is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics.
- To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures.
- As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before.
- There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at our company.
- More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine.
- That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.
- Deliver efficient installation and commissioning of all new equipment and assays according to standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Maximize up-time of all instruments through timely and effective troubleshooting, including complaint reporting and escalation of QRC issues whenever applicable.
- Handling Field Corrective Actions per SOP requirement.
- Deliver training to ensure customers operate instruments correctly and efficiently.
- Provide a level of service that ensures customer retention.
- Contribute scientific and technical knowledge of products and their application to sales team as part of winning new accounts.
- Identify potential key opinion leaders from customer base.
- Report all Quality related complaints within 24 hrs from awareness time.
- Communicate product notifications and filled corrective actions to distributors and customers.
- Contribute to superior financial performance through ensuring maximum menu use by all customers.
- Ensures meeting or exceeding customer satisfaction/loyalty dashboard measures.
- Assist with the prompt and effective launch of new instruments and assays.
- Demonstrates Credo based leadership principles in all interactions with internal and external stakeholders are seen as a team player.
- Customers provide feedback of high levels of satisfaction.
- Coach and develop the junior LS to execute company goals.
- Good relationship with Country Director, Sales manager, LS Manager, Technical Support Center, Customer Technical Support teams, Account manager and customers including Key Opinion Leaders to promote company brand value proposition.
- Consistently meets goals and objectives related to installations, instrument up-time, and menu uptake.
- Customers demonstrate high satisfaction rates.
- Creates an energetic and positive environment for LS, encouraging new and innovative ideas.
- Actively manages the personal development of LS, our company performance management process, and recognizes superior performance and proactively addresses problem.
- Reviews and acts on information from customers, peer reviews, credo surveys, etc to ensure that customer and employee concerns addressed.
- Has demonstrated experience in laboratory medicine through working in diagnostic laboratories and/or in IVD company.
- Shows clear understanding of how IVD products are used and applied to patient care.
- Understands the team role played by the Laboratory Specialist and the interaction with other team members such as Account Manager and Field engineer.
- Has a sense of urgency to fix problems and escalate appropriate ones to other support levels.
- Keeps abreast of developments in laboratory medicine and passes this information to both customers and company colleagues.
- We are proud of the empowering, inclusive and innovative culture we are growing.
- Our team is passionate about our work, and brings deep knowledge, industry experience and diverse thinking that drive results, making our company a place to grow your career.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.