This job is currently Archived,
Laboratory - SCIENTIST - MOLECULAR BIOLOGY & BIOCHEMISTRY Thuin Belgium,
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- Our company works on innovative medicinal products under development (preclinical and clinical phases).
- The projects are on the development, validation and/or application of analytical methods for the characterization and quality control of (bio)molecules.
- Working in a team involved in projects outsourced by our clients, you will develop, validate and apply analytical methods, based on a protocol and with some scientific assistance.
- You will also process data and write reports and associated supporting documents.
- The analytical techniques used are immunoassays, gel electrophoresis, UV/visible spectrometry, Real time PCR.
- Depending on your skills and ambitions, progression in the job is possible.
Master / Engineer (or PhD), specialization Biology or Biochemistry
Very good theoretical knowledge and practical experience of
- Assays by microplate spectrophotometer (ELISA)
- Gel electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE, IEF, agarose)
- UV/visible spectrometry.
Theoretical knowledge and practical experience of Real time PCR and Western blot.
Knowledge of :
- the pharmaceutical sector and the GMP quality norms
- the biological medicinal products (mAbs, ADCs, proteins, recombinant peptides) and regulations associated (EMA and FDA).
In addition to proficiency in French, good command of English is required.
- At least 2 years practical experience in development, validation and application of analytical methods in aforementioned techniques are required.
- A first experience in the pharmaceutical sector is a plus.
In addition to the fringe benefits received by all the personnel, you will also be provided with a company car.
6536 Thuin Hainaut Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates