This job is currently Archived,
Laboratory - SCIENTIST - Mass Spectrometry Thuin Belgium,
Posted on : 30 April 2017
- Our company works on innovative medicinal products under development (preclinical and clinical phases).
- The projects are on the development, validation and/or application of analytical methods for the characterization and quality control of (bio)molecules.
- Working in a team involved in projects outsourced by our clients, as a Scientist, you will develop, validate and apply analytical methods, based on a protocol and with some scientific assistance.
- You will also process data and write reports and associated supporting documents.
- The analytical techniques used are liquid chromatography coupled to all types of detector (MS, UV, DAD, fluorescence, MALS, RI, CAD, PAD, conductivity) and mass spectrometry.
- Depending on your skills and ambitions, progression in the job is possible.
Master / Engineer in Chemistry or Biochemistry, specialization mass spectrometry and separation techniques.
- Very good theoretical knowledge and practical experience of HPLC (Waters Dionex).
- Good theoretical knowledge and practical experience of mass spectrometry on Ion Trap, MALDI-TOF and Q-TOF.
Knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector and GMP quality norms.
In addition to proficiency in French, good command of English
At least 1-2 years practical experience in similar position and in development, validation and application of analytical methods in aforementioned techniques.
In addition to the fringe benefits received by all the personnel, you will also be provided with a company car.
6536 Thuin Hainaut Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates