Laboratory - SCIENTIST - Mass Spectrometry - Bioanalysis - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company works on innovative medicinal products under development.
- The projects are on the development, validation and/or application of bio-analytical methods for the study of small molecules (active ingredients, degradation products, biomarkers, peptides) in biological matrices by LC MS/MS in the frame of preclinical and clinical Pharmacokinetic studies.
- Working in a team involved in projects outsourced by our clients, as a Scientist, you will develop, validate and apply analytical methods, based on a protocol and according to GLP / GCLP rules. You will also process data and write reports and associated supporting documents.
- The analytical techniques used are Liquid Chromatography coupled to Mass spectrometry.
- Depending on your skills and ambitions, progression in the job is possible.
Master / Engineer, specialisation Chemistry or Biochemistry.
Technical skills Required
- Good theoretical knowledge and practical experience of TQ Mass Spectrometry instruments hyphenated to liquid chromatography (UPLC Acquity, Waters H-Class, etc) for the analysis of NCE’s in biological matrices.
- Good knowledge of the Pharmaceutical sector and the GLP / GCLP rules
- Knowledge of biological medicinal products (mAbs, ADCs, proteins, recombinant peptides) and associated regulations (EMA and FDA).
In addition to proficiency in French, good command of English
- A first practical experience in pharmaceutical sector in development, validation and application of analytical methods in aforementioned techniques.
- In addition to the fringe benefits received by all the personnel, you will also be provided with a company car.