This job is currently Archived,
Laboratory - SCIENTIST - LC - BIOLOGICS - Belgium
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- Our company works on innovative medicinal products under development (preclinical and clinical phases).
- The projects are on the development, validation and/or application of analytical methods for the characterization and quality control of (bio)molecules.
- Working in a team involved in projects outsourced by our clients, as a Scientist, you will develop, validate and apply analytical methods, based on a protocol.
- You will also process data and write reports and associated supporting documents.
- The analytical techniques used are liquid chromatography coupled to all types of detector (UV, DAD, fluorescence, RI, CAD), liquid chromatography applied to biomolecules (SEC, IEX, etc) and Capillary Electrophoresis.
- Depending on your skills and ambitions, progression in the job is possible.
Master (or PhD) in Chemistry / Biochemistry, specialisation analytics.
Technical skills Required
- Very good theoretical knowledge and practical experience of HPLC - Waters Alliance, Bioalliance.
- Good theoretical knowledge and practical experience of UPLC - Acquity, H-Class, I-Class.
- Good knowledge of capillary electrophoresis on macromolecules (cSDS-PAGE, ICIEF).
General skills Required
Knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector and GMP quality norms.
In addition to proficiency in French, good command of English.
At least 2 years practical experience in development, validation and application of analytical methods to large molecules in aforementioned techniques.
In addition to the fringe benefits received by all the personnel, you will also be provided with a company car.