This job is currently Archived,
Laboratory - SCIENTIST - LC &GC Thuin Belgium,
Posted on : 30 April 2017
- Our company works on innovative medicinal products under development (preclinical and clinical phases).
- The projects are on the development, validation and/or application of analytical methods for the characterization and quality control of NCE s.
- Working in a team involved in projects outsourced by our clients, as a Scientist, you will develop, validate and apply analytical methods, based on a protocol and with some scientific assistance.
- You will also process data and write reports and associated supporting documents.
- The analytical techniques used are liquid chromatography coupled to all types of detector (UV, DAD, fluorescence, RI, CAD, PAD, conductivity) and gas chromatography.
- Depending on your skills and ambitions, progression in the job is possible.
Master / Engineer (or PhD), specialization Analytical Chemistry or Biochemistry.
Very good theoretical knowledge and practical experience of Waters LC systems (Alliance, UPLC Acquity / H-Class / I-Class).
Good knowledge and practical experience of Dionex on small molecules and Gas Chromatography.
Knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector and GMP quality norms.
In addition to proficiency in French, good command of English
At least 2 years practical experience in similar position and in development and validation of analytical methods in aforementioned techniques.
6536 Thuin Hainaut Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates