Laboratory - SCIENTIST - Immunoassays GLP - Belgium
- Our company works on innovative medicinal products under development.
- The projects are on the development, validation and/or application of bio-analytical methods for the study of large molecules in biological matrices by Ligand-Binding and Cell-Based Assays in the frame of preclinical and clinical Pharmacokinetic and Immunogenicity studies.
- Working in a team involved in projects outsourced by our clients, as a Scientist, you will develop, validate and apply analytical methods, based on a protocol and according to GLP / GCLP rules. You will also process data and write reports and associated supporting documents.
- The analytical techniques used are Elisa, MSD, Luminex,...
- Depending on your skills and ambitions, progression in the job is possible.
Master / Engineer, specialization Biology or Biochemistry.
Technical skills Required
- Good theoretical knowledge and practical experience in immunochemistry (Elisa, MSD, Luminex,..) applied to PK, Immunogenicity and Biomarkers studies.
- Good knowledge of the Pharmaceutical sector and the GLP / GCLP rules
- Knowledge of biological medicinal products (mAbs, ADCs, proteins, recombinant peptides) and associated regulations (EMA and FDA).
Language skills Required
In addition to proficiency in French, good command of English.
A first practical experience in pharmaceutical sector in development, validation and application of Ligand Binding Assays.