- Our company works on innovative medicinal products under development (preclinical and clinical phases).
- The projects are on the development, validation and/or application of analytical methods for the characterization, stability studies and quality control of (bio)molecules.
- Working in a team involved in projects outsourced by our clients, as a Project Leader, you will manage projects and assist the Team Manager in his/her daily management.
- For the projects assigned to you, you will:
- write the technical agreement
- be involved in the planning of the work
- supervise the allocation of the samples and standard references
- monitor the execution of all project-related activities
- ensure protocols and contracts are respected
- manage communication internally and with clients
- be involved in addressing technical issues
- check the final reports: trends analysis, conclusions, conformity of QA documents,
- respect of the technical agreement,…
- maintain records and files
- meet customers during visits and audits
- 4 years’ practical experience in the development, validation and application of analytical methods for the characterization, stability studies and/or quality control of (bio)molecules.
- The main analytical techniques used are:
- liquid chromatography
- gas chromatography
- Good knowledge of compendial tests (Ph. Eur. and USP).
General skills Required
- A first experience in team management.
- In addition to the fringe benefits received by all the personnel, you will also be provided with a company car.