This job is currently Archived,
Laboratory - PROJECT LEADER - Belgium
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- Our company works on innovative medicinal products under development (preclinical and clinical phases).
- The projects are on the development, validation and/or application of analytical methods for the characterization, stability studies and quality control of (bio)molecules.
- Working in a team involved in projects outsourced by our clients, as a Project Leader, you will manage projects and assist the Team Manager in his/her daily management.
- For the projects assigned to you, you will:
- write the technical agreement
- be involved in the planning of the work
- supervise the allocation of the samples and standard references
- monitor the execution of all project-related activities
- ensure protocols and contracts are respected
- manage communication internally and with clients
- be involved in addressing technical issues
- check the final reports: trends analysis, conclusions, conformity of QA documents,
- respect of the technical agreement,…
- maintain records and files
- meet customers during visits and audits
PhD or Master / Engineer, specialization Chemistry or Biochemistry
Technical experience & skills
- 4 years’ practical experience in the development, validation and application of analytical methods for the characterization, stability studies and/or quality control of (bio)molecules.
- The main analytical techniques used are:
- liquid chromatography
- gas chromatography
- Good knowledge of compendial tests (Ph. Eur. and USP).
General skills Required
Very good knowledge of the pharmaceutical sector and GMP quality norms.
In addition to proficiency in French, good command of English is required.
At least 2 years’ practical experience in a similar position in the pharmaceutical sector.
- A first experience in team management.
- In addition to the fringe benefits received by all the personnel, you will also be provided with a company car.