Laboratory IT Analyst - Czechia
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our comany is an innovative, global healthcare leader committed to improving health and well-being in 140 countries around the world.
- Our product categories include heart and respiratory health, diabetes, infectious diseases, consumer products and women's health
- We are looking for Laboratory IT Analyst who will gain detailed knowledge of laboratory IT applications to enable streamlined project execution, deployment and support.
- You would be the one to drive efficiencies in execution of laboratory IT projects to reduce costs and cycle times.
On this position your responsibilities will cover:
- Perform business process analysis to determine information and automation needs within the laboratory.
- Document business needs in the form of User Requirement Specifications.
- Transform user requirements to functional requirements.
- Prepare training documentation for end users within the laboratory.
- Develop laboratory IT solutions (architecture, detail designs, etc.) based on functional requirements.
- Document systems designs in accordance with established SDLC principles.
- Build (configure, program, etc.) laboratory information/automation systems and system interfaces based on approved detailed designs.
- Construct and execute test scripts to ensure laboratory automation/information systems meet user requirements.
- Script development and execution to be in accordance with SDLC guidance.
- Support laboratory automation/information system deployments and/or upgrades including planning, user training, SOP development, static/master data loading and verification.
- Provide tier three support to troubleshoot, identify root cause and correct operational issues with installed laboratory IT systems.
In order to be able to perform well in the role you shall have:
- Education: MSc. Degree or BSc. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Life Sciences or other relevant fields or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on experience 5-7 years with software development and user deployment of Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), preferably LabwareLIMS.
- Development and support of systems using Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) processes.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working/university experience in laboratory operations.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and define business problems, develop business cases, and identify appropriate process and technological solutions.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with advanced/emerging technology trends such as Cloud, Mobility and Data Science
- Ability to work across a number of cultures
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a leading global healthcare company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative and flexible working environment
- Wide range of benefits
Job Segment: Laboratory, Respiratory, Special Medicine, Information Systems, Computer Science, Science, Healthcare, Technology