Laboratory - ANALYST - IMMUNOASSAYS GLP - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company works on innovative medicinal products under development (preclinical and clinical phases).
- The projects are on the development, validation and/or application of analytical methods for the characterization and quality control of (bio)molecules.
- Working in a team involved in projects outsourced by our clients, as an Analyst, you will validate and apply analytical methods, based on a protocol.
- You will also process data and write reports and associated supporting documents.
- The analytical techniques used are Immunoassays under GLP requirements.
- Depending on your skills and ambitions, progression in the job is possible.
Bachelor, Master / Engineer in Biology or Biochemistry.
Technical skills Required
Very good theoretical knowledge and practical experience of assays by microplate spectrophotometer (ELISA).
Good knowledge of :
- MSD (electrochemiluminescence)
- Cell based assays (microscopy, UV/plate, fluorescence).
General skills Required
Language skills Required