- As the global leader in the manufacturing and commercialization of dental instruments for endodontic treatment, within the international group of our company, our company is known for its heritage built over 127 years, its innovative pioneering spirit that drive sustained growth as well as its core values that are patients focused and talent oriented.
- With over 1500 associates in our 3 sites , we now aim to add another exceptional talent to our R&D Team in Switzerland.
- Generation and filing of label data base for our company according to labeling specification
- Management of label document life cycle for our company within the Document Management System,
- Coordination and testing of label contents (test prints)
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of label databases (software, Q-documents)
- User of label life-cycle management system
- Development and improvement of template structure for reduced label variety
- Development and improvement of working instruction related with labeling activities
- Prisym 360 technical support of the labeling team across SBU, by sustaining and continuous improvement
- Active participation to quality audits as applicable (internal, Corporate, Notified Bodies, Competent Authorities, etc.)
- Management/Support of problem resolution related with labeling activities
- Suggestion of continuous improvement related with labeling activities
- Bachelor or Master Engineering is required.
- Practical experience with labeling management preferably in the medical device, diagnostics or pharmaceutical industries
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in document management using electronic document management systems
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a Quality Systems / Regulatory Compliance environment with a working knowledge preferably in the medical device, diagnostics or pharmaceutical industries. Familiarity with FDA regulations and ISO series of quality standards preferred
- French and English : B2 minimum; German an asset
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel, Power point and graphics software tools (Adobe Ilustrator)
- Strong in planning and organizing
- Team player, strong communication skills
- Conscientious and thorough in execution
- Quick learner, at ease with new software tools and processes