LABELING MANAGER - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As the global leader in the manufacturing and commercialization of dental instruments for endodontic treatment, within the international group of our company, our company is known for its heritage built over 127 years, its innovative pioneering spirit that drive sustained growth as well as its core values that are patients focused and talent oriented.
- With over 1500 associates in our 3 sites , we now aim to add another exceptional talent to our R&D Team in Switzerland.
- The Labeling Manager will be responsible for Labeling procedures and for managing the labeling team.
- He will maintain up to date, proficient knowledge of medical device industry and labeling standards to ensure robust specification procedures, and support or lead labeling projects.
- Accountability for timely and cost efficient completion of labeling related tasks in product development and other business projects
- Maintain strong communication with operations, IT and marketing departments
- Propose and implement continuous improvements of the SBU Labeling procedures and/or tools
- Periodic reporting on area of responsibility.
- Active participation to quality audits as applicable (internal, Corporate, Notified Bodies, Competent Authorities, etc.)
- Respect of budgeted costs for labeling projects.
- Manage a team of a minimum 5 labeling associate (specialist, technician and operator level ) with a 2 associates located in another country (Germany and/or USA)
- Ensure the application of company rules, regulations and processes within the team.
- Solve conflicts, if needed with the help of supervisor and/or HR personnel.
- Recruit and train new subordinates.
- Ensure motivation and good working atmosphere among the team and with other services.
- Strengthen professionalism and personal development of the team members.
- Create the necessary trust for open communication with all subordinates.
- Ensure continuous and appropriate company and product information to the team.
- Realize performance objectives, development plans, and assessment of competencies of subordinates.
- Bachelor/Master in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in people management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Quality Systems / Regulatory Compliance environment with a working knowledge preferably in the medical device, diagnostics or pharmaceutical industries.
- French and English (advanced), German an asset
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Strong orientation for results
- Strong in planning and organizing
- Team player, strong communication skills
- Quick learner, at ease with new software tools and transactional processes