Lab technician / reviewer - Switzerland, France, United States
- Our company is a world leader in contract research, development and manufacturing.
- The industries we serve include pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices and cosmetics.
- With our excellent infrastructure and unrivaled expertise, we develop, analyze and test a wide range of biological and chemical substances and products.
- Would you like to become a member of the elemental and special analysis department?
- We’re looking for a dynamic personality as Lab technician / reviewer
- Review and release of analytical raw data for wet chemical testing, gravimetry, titration, (incl. water by KF) and spectrometry (ICP-MS, AAS, ICP-OES)
- Control and finalization of customer orders including checking for plausibility of results
- Preparation of analytical reports and certificates of analysis
- Control of timelines
- Compilation and archiving of raw data
- Review of instrument qualification, validation and performance data
- Communication with customer (contact for clarifications, timelines, answering of requests)
- Education as lab technician with focus on analytics or comparable education
- Basic knowledge in GMP-regulated environment is expected
- Previous experience with pharmacopeial testing and atomic spectrometry such as ICP-MS, ICP-OES, and AAS is an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
- Well-developed sense for deadlines, resilience
- Good computer knowledge required (Office), experience with LIMS is an asset
- We offer attractive compensation packages and flexible work schedules.
- People matter and every individual can have an impact, grow professionally and evolve as a person.