Lab technician – cheese application - France
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We have a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
- As part of our team, your main mission is to ensure the technical support for our customers from the EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) region, via your colleagues in direct contact with customers on the field.
- You will work mainly with starter cultures, coagulants and textural ingredients across all cheese applications.
- Ensuring the follow up of the customer requests (TSR) thanks to lab trials and technical reports.
- Actively participating to the NPD projects .
- Being an active part to the day-to-day lab activities (safety, quality & GMP).
- Updating lab protocols & cheese production procedures.
- Be able to work independently in the cheese lab & pilot plant.
- Operate on different equipments, repecting the right safety procedures.
- Good organization skills & dynamic approach to the different topics.
- Integrate a multi-cultural team.
- Technical diploma (BTS, DUT or professional bachelor) in the dairy industry.
- 5-year experience in the dairy industry and preferentially in the cheese production would be appreciated.
- Good written oral and written in English skills.