Job Description: POSITION SUMMARY:
• Laboratory Support Technician – Primary responsibilities will be conducting housekeeping activities in the Quality Control Laboratorysuch as: Washing and storage of laboratory glassware and dishes, storage and labeling of ordered materials such as lab reagents, filing and retention of laboratory paperwork.
• This person will be responsible to work independently with minimal oversight to complete the following and not interrupt laboratory operations - wash and store laboratory glassware and dishes, store and label lab reagents, file and retain laboratory paperwork. This person will be accountable to complete activities while following site compliance abd safety procedures.
• Work will be completed in the QC Laboratory where a variety of chemicals are stored. This person will be required to stand or walk for most of the time.
• Work independently
• Follow site procedures
• Follow basic instructions
*more focus on lab maintenance, glassware cleaning, etc. *
• High School / no additional experience is necessary