This job is currently Archived,
Lab Technician - Denmark
Hamlet Protein (company)
Posted on : 13 April 2017
- Have you always loved science?
- Are you extremely detail oriented and you enjoy chemistry?
- Do you prefer the challenge of working in a laboratory?
- If so, you may be the Lab Technician we are looking for.
- As our company’s new Lab Technician, your responsibility will be to ensure our finished goods comply with our quality demands through analytical chemistry testing, and accurate record keeping.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Approving analysis results based on internal standards and control cards.
- Perform a variety of testing including Protein, NIR, Moisture, Thin layer chromatography.
- Sampling, registration, and preparation of samples
- Analysis of company raw material and products
- Analysis of customer and trial samples
- Maintain records, data, and laboratory information
- Registration of non-conformities
- Calibration of equipment
- Pack and ship samples for external analysis
- To be successful in this position, you must possess a degree in a science field, understand analytical chemistry, and be proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Among other analysis, you will be analyzing Protein, P-Acid bound P, Iron, Ash, Spectroscopy, Moisture, Trypsin Inhibitor, TLC, Ph, Sieve, and solubility/water binding.
- Knowledge of analytical testing for crude fiber, HPLC, Crude Fats, Pesticides, GMO testing, microbiological testing and ELISA testing is preferred.
- If you meet these requirements and are meticulous, quality conscious, and motivated, we invite you to apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and reference "Lab Technician" in the subject line.