This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 13 April 2017
- Have you always loved science?
- Are you extremely detail oriented and you enjoy chemistry?
- Do you prefer the challenge of working in a laboratory?
- If so, you may be the Lab Technician we are looking for.
- As our company s new Lab Technician, your responsibility will be to ensure our finished goods comply with our quality demands through analytical chemistry testing, and accurate record keeping.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Approving analysis results based on internal standards and control cards.
- Perform a variety of testing including Protein, NIR, Moisture, Thin layer chromatography.
- Sampling, registration, and preparation of samples
- Analysis of company raw material and products
- Analysis of customer and trial samples
- Maintain records, data, and laboratory information
- Registration of non-conformities
- Calibration of equipment
- Pack and ship samples for external analysis
- To be successful in this position, you must possess a degree in a science field, understand analytical chemistry, and be proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
- Among other analysis, you will be analyzing Protein, P-Acid bound P, Iron, Ash, Spectroscopy, Moisture, Trypsin Inhibitor, TLC, Ph, Sieve, and solubility/water binding.
- Knowledge of analytical testing for crude fiber, HPLC, Crude Fats, Pesticides, GMO testing, microbiological testing and ELISA testing is preferred.
- If you meet these requirements and are meticulous, quality conscious, and motivated, we invite you to apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and reference "Lab Technician" in the subject line.
DK 8700 Horsens Denmark
Find a Job Find Candidates