Posted on : 19 February 2017
- as a key Member of company s screening technologies department this role will involve directing and delivering on the company s internal and external Drug Discovery objectives.
- the successful candidate is expected to have a good experience in Assay development and optimization both for biochemical and Cell based Assays and a good understanding on compound Testing and potency determination.
- she/he will actively lead and/or contribute to project teams tasked with rapidly advancing Drug Discovery programs.
- a strong background in Biology with a special focus on Assays is expected, likely to phd level or to an equivalent industry experience.
- strong Communication Skills will be required to enable successful management of associates as well as the coordination of external collaborations and CRO s.
- this position will suit a highly motivated, innovative and strong team player.
- phd in Biology (or related fields) or m.sc. with at least five years of experience
- proven experience with both biochemical and Cell based Assays
- strong attitude to Automation and Informatics
- understanding of Drug Discovery assay requirements
- basics of Chemical compound management
- management and Leadership skills, ability to provide supervision and mentor ship.
00071 Pomezia (RM) Italy
Find a Job Find Candidates