- Our company focuses on products that address increasing resistance and non-response to current treatment options in the therapeutic areas of bacterial infections, fungal infections and cancer. The company uses the integrated research, development and commercial operations to discover, develop and commercialize innovative pharmaceutical products to meet the medical needs of patients with serious and potentially life-threatening conditions.
- To strengthen our Technical Operations Department, we are looking for a Lab Head Cancer Biology (M/F).
- Manage and organize a cancer biology lab, including coordination and reporting of research activities in support of preclinical project goals
- Scientifically contribute to research teams and strategies based on a solid knowledge of oncology and tumor biology
- Independently lead research projects to defined milestones, including interaction with internal and external collaborators as required
- Efficiently drive research projects, including novel target validation, mechanism of action and biomarker studies
- Develop and implement biochemical and cell biology assays for compound profiling
- PhD in Cell Biology/Biochemistry with an emphasis on tumor biology
- 1-2 years’ experience in industrial cancer research, 3 years Postdoctoral experience in tumor biology
- Extensive mammalian cell culture and cell biology expertise
- Broad biochemical, molecular biology and immunological technique background
- Knowledge in statistical analysis and bioinformatics is an asset
- Expertise of standard programs for data analysis and presentation and Good IT-user skills in MS-Office programs
- Innovative, enthusiastic, flexible and team oriented individual who is able to work independently
- English language proficiency, any other language is an asset
- We offer an interesting and varied work environment in a dynamic future-oriented enterprise with a highly motivated team, a competitive salary and benefits