- The individual in this position will be responsible for supporting the operation of a bioanalytical laboratory.
- This position requires attention to detail and the ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide variety of people.
- The position operates in a fast paced environment where the commitment to teamwork, quality, and speed is essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receipt and accessioning of biological samples and reference standards
- Maintain an inventory of the storage units
- Order and maintain an inventory of laboratory supplies
- Coordinate preventative maintenance and service for laboratory equipment
- Maintain an inventory of laboratory equipment
- Preparation of Reagents
- Communicate sample receipt problems to the responsible Principal Investigator
- Coordinate delivery and return of samples and reference standards to sponsors
- Ensure that raw data records are accurate, complete, and in appropriate order.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years related experience related laboratory experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical or contract laboratory environment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Must be detail-oriented and have general familiarity with lab procedures.
- Good verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines under minimal direction.
- Basic computer skills; familiarity with Microsoft Office software.
Equal Employment Opportunity