This job is currently Archived,
Lab Consultancy Director - Belgium
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- The newly created position Lab Consultancy Director is reporting to the General Manager, together with 7 others members, and is part of the company Diagnostics Belgium Leadership Team.
- Our new colleague will leverage on the Laboratory networks solutions offers at national level through his team of consultants and IT/workflow integration experts.
The function is aimed to:
- Define the Lab Solutions strategic plan and implement the right set-up for the 15 members of his/her team.
- Drive Strategic, Process and Technical consultancy services with the full portfolio of company Diagnostics Belgium to build strong partnering relationship with customers in close cooperation with the Sales Department.
- Build on the team’s deep knowledge by applying the company Leadership Commitments
- Reflect on already delivered services and drive lessons learned workshops to further develop offered services
- As a commercial function, it is also part of the Business Operating Committee with Sales, Marketing and Customer Service Directors.
- As part of a leading healthcare Global company, the Lab Consultancy Director is also embedded in the international consultancy network inside the company.
- You are a person who takes initiative courageously and creatively.
- You are open to new ideas and challenge conventional paradigms.
- You want to work in a performance-oriented environment and demonstrate your leadership potential through entrepreneurial action.
- Mutual respect and the exchange of opinions with all levels of hierarchy are important to you.
- Master degree in Sciences or Business; or equivalent in experience
- Inspiring leadership skills, experience in leading leaders is an asset
- Strong experience in a commercial leadership role
- You enjoy influencing multiple stakeholders at several Management levels and have a strong executive presence
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across culture in an international and matrix environment
- Fluent in English, French or Dutch is an asset