Lab Associate, Production Strain Technology - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Lab Associate, Production Strain Technology
- Would you like to be part of our team delivering high quality fermentation results?
- In this position, you will become a part of the Department of Fermentation Technology, which is instrumental in choosing the right strains for our company.
- The department consists of 7 scientists and 10 lab associates / technicians.
- We are running lab scale cultivations of microorganisms to find strains for upscaling to production and to understand our expression systems to find out how to improve them. Well conducted lab fermentations are the basis for finding strains, optimizing culture conditions, and gaining understanding.
- Furthermore, we produce experimental products for internal and external collaborators following Food GMP requirements, analyze and characterize fermentation samples using various techniques, and have a lot of fun.
In this position you need to:
- Be trained as Lab Associate or Lab Technician
- Have an interest in and preferentially experience with running bioreactors
- Have an interest in microbiology, biochemistry, computers, and electronics
- Have a strong focus on details and quality while keeping track of overall experimental setup
- Have good collaborative skills and a wish to be part of the team
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.