This job is currently Archived,
Lab Assistant Medical - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 11 April 2017
- Our company is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 1,000 employees worldwide.
- Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing).
- Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
- As a growing company, we are always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
As a technical laboratory assistant, you will assist our production and R&D team in the Medical business unit. You will be responsible for:
- Execution of special in-house testing PRD;
- Assisting the hardware innovation team and in-house testing/assembly;
- Pouching, labeling & shipment of test samples for production and hardware innovation;
- Coordination with test labs;
- Transfer metal production process monitoring data to production.
- Quality control of incoming materials and printed parts through the use of visual and measurement tests (color, surface quality, tensile tests, density);
- Inputting the obtained quality data into our quality database;
- Performing all tests with an analytical mindset and being able to perform a first evaluation of the data and alert any abnormalities;
- Providing practical support to our R&D test programs
- You have a quality mindset and have an eye for detail;
- You are a hands-on person;
- You can work independently;
- You are a technically skilled person (f.e. material test lab);
- Knowledge of English is required;
- You are willing to execute manual repetitive tasks (sample labeling, coordination test).
- We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.