- Allotting, labeling, assembly of finished products for sale.
- Manufacture of buffers and reagents to support production operation activities.
- General laboratory duties.
- Enthusiastic and conscientious, with ability to follow written procedures and accurately record information
- Organised and able to keep to agreed deadlines
- Previous experience in a laboratory environment, including use of pipettes and other basic lab equipment
- IT competence essential – Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Minimum: A level in Mathematics, English and Science subject
- Preferred: Degree in a Biological Science