This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 29 May 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Lab Assistant Analyst
- We would like to recruit the position QC Lab Assistant Analyst, which is open to Employee Referral Program.
- For our subsidiary ,we wish to recruit a QC Lab Assistant Analyst to work in GQC TEDA Matrix Lab team.
- The position will perform daily enzyme analysis in matrix sample and provide analytical data to internal customers, maintain accurate and up-to-date records containing all data and calculations for each test performed, perform maintenance on instrument and apparatus used for analysis, and assists in troubleshooting.
- Meanwhile he or she will responsible for technical results which are reviewed, report needed glassware, chemicals, standards, substrates and other laboratory supplies to the chemical lab supervisor, participates in weekend and holiday rotation schedule.
In this position you need to have:
- Bachelor degree or above, Analytical Chemistry or related major
- Prior training and experience of techniques and methods in chemical laboratory required
- Additional specialized in job-related subjects preferred
- At least 1 year experience in related field.
- Our company is the world leader in bio innovation.
- Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow s bio-solutions, improving our customers business and the use of our planet s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, our company s bio-innovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow s ever-changing marketplace.
Find a Job Find Candidates