Lab Ambassador Supervisor - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Core Job Duties:
Customer Service Delivery: Work with OneSource staff and customer to ensure Lab Ambassadors are providing consistent and effective service. Identify and implement process improvements and SOP’s.
Resource Planning and Deployment: Work with Site Leader and/or Group Leader to effectively deploy Lab Ambassadors to meet customer demands in the account. Work with Site Leader and/or Group Leader to insure on-site team is efficiently deployed and has proper training with cross training opportunities defined. Develop and maintain ongoing communication and a strong working relationship with peers to understand and manage resource availability/limitations. Ensure adequate planning and coordination of coverage to meet customer needs and achieve established operational metrics. Interpret SOW and associated agreements and ensure that resources are deployed consistently with defined objectives. Act as liaison between on-site staff and support staff to escalate critical support issues.
Resource Development: Take an active role in developing on-site resources through mentoring and/or training activities. Work with on-site team and Training Department to assure the appropriate training and cross training opportunities are available. Provide input for and assist with the LEAD Process. Collaborate with the Site Leader and/or Group Leader to drive talent development, overall business performance, and succession planning through the LEAD Process. Address disciplinary and/or performance problems when necessary in accordance with company policy. Primary liaison for SAP and Maximo.
Customer Reporting Requirements: Take an active role in compiling the monthly and quarterly reports per the KPI/SLA requirements. Work with the on-site and back office teams to obtain data, interrogate, format and present to OneSource management.
The list of duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive and may be substituted as necessary.
- College degree or equivalent education and work experience.
- Five or more years of administrative and customer service experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical R&D chemistry lab operations.
- Demonstrated ability to provide customer service via face-to-face, telephone and email
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in use of SAP / Maximo systems and MS Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accurate data entry.
Physical Requirements: Active in lab environment; use of phone and computer.
Specific Position Duties: Work closely with Client facility and laboratory personnel.
Ability to travel between OneSource client sites; potential overnight travel.